P.O. Box 520, Eudora, Ks. 66025 785-551-7007 email@example.com
Built to ADA specifications and meeting local building codes, our modular designed wood ramps are the most economical solution.
- Constructed of 2x6 & 2x4 pressure treated lumber.
- Floor joists on 16" centers.
- 2x6 flooring secured with the highest quality 'star head' 3" deck screws.
- 38" high 2x6" top rail with 2x4" vertical ballisters
- 36" high 1 1/2" metal handrail system.
- 4" non-skid adhesive tape on every other floorboard on descending ramps.
- Posts are secured inside or atop concrete piers.
- Posts and ramp sections secured with 5/16" lag bolts.
We recommend applying a 'weather proofing' solution every other year to protect the wood surface and improve longevity.
WOOD WHEELCHAIR RAMP
Accessibility Solutions, LLC is a licensed and insured contractor that does exclusively ADA compliant, accessibility projects; residential and commercial.
Working to improve accessibility, mobility and safety in homes and businesses.